"A creative simplistic/efficient and reasonable solution at long last. It counldn't have been better, thank you!"
A regular seasonal care of your properties plants in gardens, beds, islands, pots. The objective is to develop your properties 'Curb Appeal' beauty, neatness and plant growth/development!
Primary Care Techniques
1. Pruning - sizing, shaping, thinning and
deadheading mainly woody plants!
2. Edging - cut bed soil/lawn edge!
3. Clean up - remove debris waste!
4. Weeding - remove plants out of place!
5. Insect/Disease watch - observed, remove
suspect sample, analyze and apply remedy!
6. Perennial - deadheading, thinning, division
7. Mulching, fertilizing, spraying, annuals, planting,
soil testing, design & minor construction!
We offer seasonal maintenance programs including many of the primary techniques listed above for property flower and garden planting beds!
The What, Why, When & How aspects of the techniques & science are especially important in:
1. Plant pest problems, recognition of pests and
signs of plant infestation/remedy options!
2. Plant identification!
3. Environmental problem - soil, light, temperature,
4. Soil problems - plant identification, signs of
soil/plant difficulties/soil testing and remedy
On getting to a steady state!